PVI MODULAR XP RAMP
The new Modular XP Ramp System by PVI provides unique configurations and ease of installation. With a range in (pre-made) lengths from 4 ft – 8 ft where they can be combined to create any length needed. PVI offers the best selection of combinations by being the only one who offers three different turns: 45°, 90° and Switchback turns.
Call for Pricing (757)897-0639
- Faster Installation (save 75% more time compared to others)
- Multiple Configurations Possible by utilizing: 45°, 90° and Switchbacks
- Award-Winning Design “Worlds Greatest® Access Ramp”
- Low Maintenance The all aluminum design has a lifetime durability in all kinds of climates without periodic painting or renewal of preservatives. The aluminum alloys used are resistant to salt corrosion. The modular ramp system may even be used in coastal areas and cold climates that use deicers.
- Permanent but Moveable The PVI modular ramp serves the purpose as well or better than a permanent concrete ramp, but can still go along with the user if they move, or can be removed and resold when no longer needed. This ramp system is designed to be freestanding and totally independent of the existing structure. In many areas this simplifies compliance with local codes and in many areas eliminates permit requirements.
- Proudly Made in the USA: PVI builds their ramps in Nebraska with the highest quality aluminum allowing for a 1000 lbs weight capacity and lightweight portability compared to Chinese manufacturers who use inferior aluminum and weaker welds.
- Flexible Modular Components If or when the ramp is moved or resold, it is easy to add to, subtract from, or reconfigure the modular components at the new location. This feature makes the system attractive to lease/rental opportunities that may be available with insurance companies serving rehabilitation needs.
- Aircraft Grade Lightweight Aluminum PVI has the lightest wheelchair ramp on the market
- Advanced Traction System with Improved Grip and No Wear
- Pre-installed Bubble Levels for Level Landing and safety
- Durable and weather resistant Rust proof and durable to outlast anything your climate throw at it.
Specifications / Warranty
Width: 36 Inches
Load Capacity: 1000 lbs.
Slope: Adjustable as required
Floor: Slip resistant grooved aluminum
Edge Protection: 2″ curb
Handrails: Double 11/2″ bar
Warranty: Limited Lifetime